Harrison Troughton Wunderman scoops £5m Foster's CRM brief
By by Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 January 2006 07:00AM
LONDON - Harrison Troughton Wunderman has strengthened its relationship with Scottish & Newcastle by capturing Foster's £5m customer relationship marketing account.
HTW, which already works on the S&N brands San Miguel, Kronenbourg and Baltika, won the business in a pitch against Lida, Poulter Partners and Juice.
The agency will develop a multichannel relationship marketing programme involving direct, digital, ambient, in-bar and experiential activity.
The appointment marks a change in strategy for the brand. The programme will be the brewer's first foray into CRM. Foster's has previously relied heavily on TV advertising, handled by M&C Saatchi, but has recently ventured into experiential marketing.
The CRM programme is expected to use mobile communications to reach drinkers who do not have regular access to computers.
Steve Harrison, HTW's creative partner, said: "We do cinema and TV for San Miguel, sales promotion for Kronenbourg, strategy for Baltika and now CRM for Foster's. For S&N, we are the definitive full-service agency."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region