M&C Saatchi set to launch luxury arm
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 February 2006 12:00AM
M&C Saatchi is to launch a luxury arm this spring in a bid to attract new clients.
Industry sources say the new division, which has been given the working title M&C Lux, will be a media-neutral offering, comprising traditional advertising, public relations and event marketing services.
The new outfit does not yet have a confirmed management team, and is not expected to include the M&C Saatchi brand in its name when it launches in March.
No client list has yet been confirmed. M&C Saatchi handles luxury brands including the bank Coutts & Co through its NatWest business, the clothing brand Thomas Pink and the Krug Champagne account.
Agency luxury and fashion arms have had muted success in the UK in the past. In 2002, Leo Burnett took a minority stake in Made, a fashion-focused unit that was run by the Swedish creative Joakim Jonason. That business ceased trading in 2004.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP