Between the Lines: Jones' praise for Pinnington
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 February 2006 12:00AM
The Euro RSCG Worldwide chief executive, David Jones, knows where his network needs strengthening. He's also aware of his limitations. His comment on the promotion of Chris Pinnington to global chief operating officer (page 4) acknowledges the move will allow Jones to focus on new business, existing clients and senior talent.
Jones knows he's not a natural network builder. In Pinnington, he's promoted a man who, although unproven on a global stage, has a head for numbers and is ready for the challenges of building a global brand. The pair will make a strong team.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- COPYWRITER - GLOBAL COMPANY - NORTHAMPTON, UK - £25-26K Salt £25000 - £26000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Senior Analyst Direct Recruitment £42,000, Central London