The World: Mumbai - Chevrolet aligns Indian creative activity
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 March 2006 12:00AM
Chevrolet has aligned creative duties for three of its models out of Rediffusion DY&R and into McCann Erickson Mumbai. The business is worth more than $15 million.
The realignment will include the Chevrolet Aveo, Aveo U-VA and Optra SRV marques. McCann Erickson already handles the Chevrolet Optra, while Rediffusion DY&R works on the Tavera and the car manufacturer's corporate advertising.
Advertising for the brands will encompass television, press, outdoor and direct mail.
Anisha Motwani, the director of marketing for General Motors India, said: "Although it is too early to disclose the positioning strategies for these three brands, the campaigns will use a 360-degree approach."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Front End Developer Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views