The World: Mumbai - Chevrolet aligns Indian creative activity
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 March 2006 12:00AM
Chevrolet has aligned creative duties for three of its models out of Rediffusion DY&R and into McCann Erickson Mumbai. The business is worth more than $15 million.
The realignment will include the Chevrolet Aveo, Aveo U-VA and Optra SRV marques. McCann Erickson already handles the Chevrolet Optra, while Rediffusion DY&R works on the Tavera and the car manufacturer's corporate advertising.
Advertising for the brands will encompass television, press, outdoor and direct mail.
Anisha Motwani, the director of marketing for General Motors India, said: "Although it is too early to disclose the positioning strategies for these three brands, the campaigns will use a 360-degree approach."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account