Movers: Appointment at Yahoo! Europe
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 March 2006 12:00AM
Yahoo! Europe has strengthened its media team with two hirings designed to improve its news and entertainment content.
Simon Gunning joins as the director of entertainment from Celador International where, as the director of interactive media, he was responsible for global strategy and the development of its digital media products and services. His previous experience includes a stint at Flextech Television, where he was the controller of interactive programming.
Lloyd Shephard also joins as the director of news from Guardian Newspapers where, as the deputy director of digital publishing, he led the group's product development and digital publishing strategy. The appointment marks Shephard's return to Yahoo!, where he was a former product director. In their new roles, Shephard and Gunning will be responsible for defining and executing pan-European product strategy as well as market and partnership development.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Web Designer become £38K, Hertfordshire
- Account Planners Stopgap £40000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner Bray Leino Competitive, Bristol, City of Bristol
- Art Director createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account