Movers: Appointment at Yahoo! Europe
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 March 2006 12:00AM
Yahoo! Europe has strengthened its media team with two hirings designed to improve its news and entertainment content.
Simon Gunning joins as the director of entertainment from Celador International where, as the director of interactive media, he was responsible for global strategy and the development of its digital media products and services. His previous experience includes a stint at Flextech Television, where he was the controller of interactive programming.
Lloyd Shephard also joins as the director of news from Guardian Newspapers where, as the deputy director of digital publishing, he led the group's product development and digital publishing strategy. The appointment marks Shephard's return to Yahoo!, where he was a former product director. In their new roles, Shephard and Gunning will be responsible for defining and executing pan-European product strategy as well as market and partnership development.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire