Chiappe and Saunby move to TBWA
By Ben Bold, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 March 2006 12:00AM
TBWA\London has poached the creative team Adam Chiappe and Matt Saunby from Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy.
Saunby and Chiappe's arrival at the agency, which comes just six months after they joined MCBD, coincides with the hiring of the Publicis creative team John Robb and Esther Hjellum, and the former Mother creative Tom Chancellor.
All five will report to TBWA\London's joint executive creative directors, Danny Brooke-Taylor and Tony McTear. Brooke-Taylor said: "Behind their poncey hairdos, Chiappe and Saunby possess two of the most genuinely creative brains in the business."
While at MCBD, Chiappe and Saunby worked on the agency's Thorntons and Metropolitan Police accounts. The agency recruited them from Grey London last spring, where they had worked on the Ribena and Masterfoods business (Campaign, 8 April).
Chiappe and Saunby have spent the majority of their ten-year career at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, where they were responsible for campaigns such as Levi's "twisted" and "undressed", Lynx's "animal attraction" and Audi "Hendrix". Together they have picked up three Cannes golds, two silvers and a number of BTAA awards.
Robb and Hjellum were at Publicis for two years and worked on accounts including the Army and Jaffa Cakes. They also started at BBH and then joined United London, working on Sky, Iceland and Robinsons.
Chancellor has been freelancing for the past few months at 180 Amsterdam and Fallon in the US. Before going freelance, Chancellor worked at Wieden & Kennedy, where he won several awards for Honda, and at Mother for three years, working on the Observer, Coca-Cola and Boots accounts.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Digital Account Director - luxury (approx. 3 months) Stopgap £210 - £230 per day, London
- Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Freelance Motion Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?