The RAB Aerial Awards 2006: Best FMCG
campaignlive.co.uk, Saturday, 24 March 2001 12:00AM
WINNER Title: Footballer Client: Ginsters Real Honest Food Agency: Bartle Bogle Hegarty Creative team: Steve Robertson, Justin Moore Creative directors: Marc Hatfield, Pete Bradley Media planner: Georgia Thomas Media agency: Starcom Motive Facilities house: Wave Sound engineer: Tony Rapaccioli Agency producer: Chantal Darbyshire JUDGES' COMMENTS - Absolutely superb performance. - An old wheeze, maybe, but beautifully written. - Hysterical.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'