Unilever overhauls digital and DM rosters
By by Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 April 2006 07:00AM
LONDON - Unilever is conducting a review of its digital and direct marketing rosters with a view to reducing the number of agencies with which it works.
The FMCG giant has 23 agencies working on its digital and direct communications. It has issued a brief to agencies saying it is assessing its needs.
The review, which is a procurement-led process, is being overseen by Rachel Bristow, the head of direct communications and new media. Bristow joined Unilever from Sainsbury's last year.
The review will affect all DM and digital agencies on the roster.
Digital agencies include Dare, which handles Lynx, and glue London, which works on Impulse.
On the DM side, Claydon Heeley Jones Mason works on Impulse and Craik Jones Watson Mitchell Voelkel works on brands including Carte D'Or, Bertolli and Birds Eye. It also won the customer relationship marketing for Hellmann's Extra Light mayonnaise. Chemistry and Tullo Marshall Warren are also on the roster, working on Dove and Comfort respectively.
Unilever is already holding a roster pitch for the DM business for its Vaseline Intensive Care range.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Biddable Planner - PPC - Leading Consumer Brand Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Client Services Manager - Leading Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London
- Country Senior Sales Manager - DACH - top DSP Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + +£35k comm + bens, London