Ocean launches giant format poster site at Waterloo Imax
By by Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 18 April 2006 11:30AM
LONDON - A new giant format poster site is to be created in London at the Imax cinema in Waterloo.
Ocean Outdoor has won the contract to install and sell advertising at the Imax complex. Ocean will install two banners behind glass on the north and south sides of the cinema.
The sites will be available to advertisers from June 2006 and will be 23 metres by 12 metres and 29 metres by 12 metres in size.
Ocean claims that the sites will be visible to 184,000 cars crossingterloo Bridge each day. The contract win follows Ocean's creation of ad sites at Clapham Tower and St Paul's Church in Hammersmith.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency