Ocean launches giant format poster site at Waterloo Imax
By by Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 18 April 2006 11:30AM
LONDON - A new giant format poster site is to be created in London at the Imax cinema in Waterloo.
Ocean Outdoor has won the contract to install and sell advertising at the Imax complex. Ocean will install two banners behind glass on the north and south sides of the cinema.
The sites will be available to advertisers from June 2006 and will be 23 metres by 12 metres and 29 metres by 12 metres in size.
Ocean claims that the sites will be visible to 184,000 cars crossingterloo Bridge each day. The contract win follows Ocean's creation of ad sites at Clapham Tower and St Paul's Church in Hammersmith.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Development Communications Officer Imperial College London £33,590 - £41,540 p.a., South Kensington, London
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Role, FMCG brand, ATL, Integrated & Digital - award winning agency MODA consult £35k - £37k plus excellent benefits, Central London
- PR Account Executive, B2B Tech, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 per annum, London