The World: New York - Birge promoted to MD post at TBWA\Chiat\Day
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 May 2006 12:00AM
TBWA\Chiat\Day New York has promoted Robert Birge (pictured) to the new position of managing director.
Birge will continue to oversee the Sprint Nextel account as well as the day-to-day running of the agency.
He joined TBWA in 2001 and was responsible for leading strategy and development.
A year later, he was appointed as the director of client services and integration before taking over the Sprint Nextel business in 2003.
Robert LePlae, the president and chief executive of TBWA\North America, said: "Robert's leadership and ability to deliver big marketing solutions across all channels of communication has garnered him the respect of the team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London