The World: Rome - OMD picks up EUR120m Vodafone media after review
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 June 2006 12:00AM
OMD has won the EUR120 million media planning and buying business for Vodafone in Italy.
The agency won the account following a six-month review involving Media Italia, Carat and the incumbent, MindShare.
The win is the first significant piece of new business to come to the agency since the appointment of Roberto Binaghi (pictured) as the managing director of OMD Italy six months ago. Binaghi joined from MindShare.
Vodafone moved its international media planning and buying business into OMD in September 2005. The account had been with Carat for five years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford