R/GA lands L'Oreal global interactive advertising account
By by Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 June 2006 07:00AM
LONDON - The cosmetics giant L'Oreal has awarded its global interactive advertising account to the Interpublic-owned agency R/GA.
The US company will be briefed to create interactive brand campaigns, websites, customer management programmes, mobile marketing and interactive television.
In a statement, Youcef Nabi, the client international general manager for L'Oreal, said: "R/GA has impressed us with its ability to present a 360-degree vision of the internet experience, while respecting the highly specific image and identity of the L'Oreal brand.
Bein a premium brand today means providing real at-home services."
The agency will work across the company's cosmetics, skincare haircare brands, including Lancome, the Garnier range of products, Vichy, Biotherm, La Roche Posay and L'Oreal Professional.
The business was put up for pitch in December with nine networks battling it out over two presentations, one in the US and one in Paris.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire