R/GA lands L'Oreal global interactive advertising account
By by Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 June 2006 07:00AM
LONDON - The cosmetics giant L'Oreal has awarded its global interactive advertising account to the Interpublic-owned agency R/GA.
The US company will be briefed to create interactive brand campaigns, websites, customer management programmes, mobile marketing and interactive television.
In a statement, Youcef Nabi, the client international general manager for L'Oreal, said: "R/GA has impressed us with its ability to present a 360-degree vision of the internet experience, while respecting the highly specific image and identity of the L'Oreal brand.
Bein a premium brand today means providing real at-home services."
The agency will work across the company's cosmetics, skincare haircare brands, including Lancome, the Garnier range of products, Vichy, Biotherm, La Roche Posay and L'Oreal Professional.
The business was put up for pitch in December with nine networks battling it out over two presentations, one in the US and one in Paris.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Assistant Loyalty Programme Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South West England
- Digital project manager/ Producer - £30-35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Corporate Public Relations Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 per annum, Coventry
- Customer Insight Manager Better Placed Recruitment negotiable, Chester
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%