R/GA lands L'Oreal's global interactive advertising account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 June 2006 12:00AM
The cosmetics giant L'Oreal has awarded its global interactive advertising account to the Interpublic-owned agency R/GA.
The US company will be briefed to create interactive brand campaigns, websites, customer management programmes, mobile marketing and interactive television.
In a statement, Youcef Nabi, the client international general manager for L'Oreal, said: "R/GA has impressed us with its ability to present a 360-degree vision of the internet experience, while respecting the highly specific image and identity of the L'Oreal brand. Being a premium brand today means providing real at-home services."
The agency will work across the company's cosmetics, skincare and haircare brands, including Lancome, the Garnier range of products, Vichy, Biotherm, La Roche Posay and L'Oreal Professional.
The business was put up for pitch in December with nine networks battling it out over two presentations, one in the US and one in Paris.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency