R/GA lands L'Oreal's global interactive advertising account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 June 2006 12:00AM
The cosmetics giant L'Oreal has awarded its global interactive advertising account to the Interpublic-owned agency R/GA.
The US company will be briefed to create interactive brand campaigns, websites, customer management programmes, mobile marketing and interactive television.
In a statement, Youcef Nabi, the client international general manager for L'Oreal, said: "R/GA has impressed us with its ability to present a 360-degree vision of the internet experience, while respecting the highly specific image and identity of the L'Oreal brand. Being a premium brand today means providing real at-home services."
The agency will work across the company's cosmetics, skincare and haircare brands, including Lancome, the Garnier range of products, Vichy, Biotherm, La Roche Posay and L'Oreal Professional.
The business was put up for pitch in December with nine networks battling it out over two presentations, one in the US and one in Paris.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account