Movers: Appointment at Wunderman
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 June 2006 12:00AM
Deborah Peake - Wunderman, the WPP DM network, has appointed Peake to take on the newly created role of marketing and new-business director for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Peake joins from Publicis Worldwide, where she spent three years as its global marketing director. During her career, Peake has worked in a number of agencies in London and in her native New Zealand. She began her career at Saatchi & Saatchi Auckland, where she spent ten years, before moving to its London office as an account director. She then spent a year at Saatchis Sydney before returning to the UK to work for Publicis.
Marcus Starcke, the chief executive of Wunderman EMEA, said: "This is a new role at Wunderman to bring a dedicated focus to our marketing and new-business activities across our region. Deborah has a very successful track record and, as a multi-skilled communications professional, has the right blend of talents to help drive our operations to the next level."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire