Movers: Appointment at Wunderman
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 June 2006 12:00AM
Deborah Peake - Wunderman, the WPP DM network, has appointed Peake to take on the newly created role of marketing and new-business director for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Peake joins from Publicis Worldwide, where she spent three years as its global marketing director. During her career, Peake has worked in a number of agencies in London and in her native New Zealand. She began her career at Saatchi & Saatchi Auckland, where she spent ten years, before moving to its London office as an account director. She then spent a year at Saatchis Sydney before returning to the UK to work for Publicis.
Marcus Starcke, the chief executive of Wunderman EMEA, said: "This is a new role at Wunderman to bring a dedicated focus to our marketing and new-business activities across our region. Deborah has a very successful track record and, as a multi-skilled communications professional, has the right blend of talents to help drive our operations to the next level."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account