Movers: Appointment at Wunderman
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 June 2006 12:00AM
Deborah Peake - Wunderman, the WPP DM network, has appointed Peake to take on the newly created role of marketing and new-business director for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Peake joins from Publicis Worldwide, where she spent three years as its global marketing director. During her career, Peake has worked in a number of agencies in London and in her native New Zealand. She began her career at Saatchi & Saatchi Auckland, where she spent ten years, before moving to its London office as an account director. She then spent a year at Saatchis Sydney before returning to the UK to work for Publicis.
Marcus Starcke, the chief executive of Wunderman EMEA, said: "This is a new role at Wunderman to bring a dedicated focus to our marketing and new-business activities across our region. Deborah has a very successful track record and, as a multi-skilled communications professional, has the right blend of talents to help drive our operations to the next level."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Integrated Designer - AXA Gemini Search £25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + good benefits, London
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, Newbury
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER - Global Mobile Handset Provider Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement