Media: JCDecaux to roll out Adwalker's digital media platform
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 July 2006 12:00AM
JCDecaux is to roll out Adwalker's digital media platform in UK airports including Heathrow. JCDecaux Airport will sell the Adwalker proposition as part of its existing airport ad portfolio. The deal also includes Adwalker's converged media services, which include extending sales opportunities for advertisers such as hotels, airlines, credit cards and car hire.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager -(10 Month FTC) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition