Movers: Appointment at Euro RSCG 4D
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 July 2006 12:00AM
EHS Brann Group's digital arm Euro RSCG 4D has promoted Mark Watkins to the newly created role of managing partner.
In this role, Watkins will be responsible for heading the Bayer HealthCare, Barclays Global Investments, bmi and Barclays accounts. He will also be charged with developing new business.
Watkins has worked at the agency for six years. He was previously an account director at Euro RSCG Interaction in Sydney, where he looked after the Visa, Volvo and Iomega accounts.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London