Movers: Appointment at Claydon Heeley
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 July 2006 12:00AM
Claydon Heeley has promoted Simon Smith to the newly created position of business director.
He will add responsibility for the agency's recently won Bupa Hospitals business to his role overseeing the ING Direct, QVC, Asthma UK and COI accounts.
Smith joined Claydon Heeley in 2003. His previous experience includes a stint at EHS Brann, where he worked on the AA, BT Cellnet, OneTel and British Gas accounts, and some time at Lowe Direct, where he worked on Orange and ONdigital.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London