Andy Farr moves to MindShare research and development
By by Darren Davidson, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 August 2006 11:00AM
LONDON - WPP's MindShare has appointed Andy Farr, the chief research officer at its sister company Millward Brown, to the newly created role of head of research and development worldwide.
Farr, who will report to the Group M chief strategy officer, Nick Emery, will work closely with MindShare's econometric company as well as the ATG and Consumer Insights teams.
Farr's work on consumer purchase behaviour was one of the central planks of Group M's recent channel planning research, Connections.
Before the move, Farr worked at Millward Brown's brand valuation and strategy consulting arm, MBOptimor.
Farr oversaw the development of the Brandz Top 100 ranking of the world's most powerful brands and the new league table of global brand financial value.
Emery said: "Farr has been the architect of some of the industry's leading research approaches. It's great to be able to bring in someone of his talent. His work on brand evaluation leads the market."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region