Andy Farr moves to MindShare R&D job
By Darren Davidson, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 August 2006 12:00AM
WPP's MindShare has appointed Andy Farr, the chief research officer at its sister company Millward Brown, to the newly created role of head of research and development worldwide.
Farr, who will report to the Group M chief strategy officer, Nick Emery, will work closely with MindShare's econometric company as well as the ATG and Consumer Insights teams.
Farr's work on consumer purchase behaviour was one of the central planks of Group M's recent channel planning research, Connections.
Before the move, Farr worked at Millward Brown's brand valuation and strategy consulting arm, MBOptimor.
Farr oversaw the development of the Brandz Top 100 ranking of the world's most powerful brands and the new league table of global brand financial value.
Emery said: "Farr has been the architect of some of the industry's leading research approaches. It's great to be able to bring in someone of his talent. His work on brand evaluation leads the market."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Director - Design Branding and Integrated - London Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London
- Middleweight Graphic Designer become £28-35K, Central London
- Account Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + benefits, London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London