Emirates shakes up global digital roster
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 September 2006 12:00AM
The Dubai airline Emirates is asking digital agencies to supply credentials as part of a planned shake-up of its global digital roster.
The airline's Dubai head office will handle approaches and the process is understood to be at a very early stage.
Emirates currently uses a number of online agencies worldwide, including Lean Mean Fighting Machine in the UK. The agency was appointed in June this year and its position on the roster is understood to be unaffected.
The airline has also recently looked at its 40-strong roster of global advertising agencies.
Clare Vaughan-Davies, the head of interactive at Emirates, denied a global review was planned. "We are always talking to agencies but there is no specific review process taking place," she said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign