Emirates shakes up global digital roster
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 September 2006 12:00AM
The Dubai airline Emirates is asking digital agencies to supply credentials as part of a planned shake-up of its global digital roster.
The airline's Dubai head office will handle approaches and the process is understood to be at a very early stage.
Emirates currently uses a number of online agencies worldwide, including Lean Mean Fighting Machine in the UK. The agency was appointed in June this year and its position on the roster is understood to be unaffected.
The airline has also recently looked at its 40-strong roster of global advertising agencies.
Clare Vaughan-Davies, the head of interactive at Emirates, denied a global review was planned. "We are always talking to agencies but there is no specific review process taking place," she said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent BTL London Agency - £37k + benefits! Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £37k, London
- Account Director - B2B technology Marketing Stonor £50,000 plus pension, H/C and 25 days holiday, West London/Bucks
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY - £45K Salt £45000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare