Emirates shakes up global digital roster
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 September 2006 12:00AM
The Dubai airline Emirates is asking digital agencies to supply credentials as part of a planned shake-up of its global digital roster.
The airline's Dubai head office will handle approaches and the process is understood to be at a very early stage.
Emirates currently uses a number of online agencies worldwide, including Lean Mean Fighting Machine in the UK. The agency was appointed in June this year and its position on the roster is understood to be unaffected.
The airline has also recently looked at its 40-strong roster of global advertising agencies.
Clare Vaughan-Davies, the head of interactive at Emirates, denied a global review was planned. "We are always talking to agencies but there is no specific review process taking place," she said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London