MediaCom unveils recruitment ad arm
By Darren Davidson, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 September 2006 12:00AM
MediaCom has launched a specialist division to buy recruitment advertising space for its clients.
MediaCom Career will offer clients a service that will include tracking the response to job ads from initial application to final selection, in addition to capacity planning and specific media planning.
The division will be headed by its managing director, Aki Dabhia. It will draw on the agency's other divisions, specifically research, online, data assessment and sponsorship.
Its founding clients include Transport for London, the Metropolitan Police, Standard Life and the Royal College of Art. The nine-strong division is staffed by recruitment advertising specialists.
MediaCom Career's latest account win includes the global attraction and recruitment business for Shell. The account covers markets in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Russia, Asia-Pacific, the US and Latin America.
Nick Lawson, MediaCom's UK chief executive, said: "The line between recruitment me-dia and non-recruitment is becoming blurred. Passive job seekers need to be approach-ed through mainstream channels in innovative ways."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London