Clemmow Hornby Inge poaches Bartle Bogle Hegarty duo
By James Hamilton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 September 2006 12:00AM
Clemmow Hornby Inge has poached the creative team Dave Masterman (left) and Ed Edwards from Bartle Bogle Hegarty. They will work as creative directors across an undisclosed number of accounts.
The move reunites them with Ewan Paterson, the CHI executive creative director and a former BBH creative director. The pair were behind the British Television Advertising Awards gold-prize winning Double Velvet "soft factory" ad, created while they were at Fallon, and the Lynx "click" campaign, which starred Ben Affleck, made in their two years at BBH. Paterson said: "There is no better team in London. They have a consistent ability to produce brilliant ideas. They bring a flawless pedigree from their time at BBH, Fallon and BMP DDB."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Maternity Cover Integrated Role MODA consult £60k - £65k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Maternity Cover ATL / TV Role MODA consult £42k - £45k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location