Clemmow Hornby Inge poaches Bartle Bogle Hegarty duo
By James Hamilton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 September 2006 12:00AM
Clemmow Hornby Inge has poached the creative team Dave Masterman (left) and Ed Edwards from Bartle Bogle Hegarty. They will work as creative directors across an undisclosed number of accounts.
The move reunites them with Ewan Paterson, the CHI executive creative director and a former BBH creative director. The pair were behind the British Television Advertising Awards gold-prize winning Double Velvet "soft factory" ad, created while they were at Fallon, and the Lynx "click" campaign, which starred Ben Affleck, made in their two years at BBH. Paterson said: "There is no better team in London. They have a consistent ability to produce brilliant ideas. They bring a flawless pedigree from their time at BBH, Fallon and BMP DDB."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CLIENT RELATIONSHIP DIRECTOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bbonus + Benefits, Buckinghamshire
- DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits + bonuses, West Midlands
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £16000 - £21000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Research Analyst Hasson Associates £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Global Insight manager | World leading OTC company Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + bonus , London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers