Clemmow Hornby Inge poaches Bartle Bogle Hegarty duo
By James Hamilton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 September 2006 12:00AM
Clemmow Hornby Inge has poached the creative team Dave Masterman (left) and Ed Edwards from Bartle Bogle Hegarty. They will work as creative directors across an undisclosed number of accounts.
The move reunites them with Ewan Paterson, the CHI executive creative director and a former BBH creative director. The pair were behind the British Television Advertising Awards gold-prize winning Double Velvet "soft factory" ad, created while they were at Fallon, and the Lynx "click" campaign, which starred Ben Affleck, made in their two years at BBH. Paterson said: "There is no better team in London. They have a consistent ability to produce brilliant ideas. They bring a flawless pedigree from their time at BBH, Fallon and BMP DDB."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Digital Designer - Mobile & Apps Aspire £200 - £280 per day, City of London
- ARTWORKERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- ART DIRECTORS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- Senior Digital Project Manager Digital Gurus £45000 - £52000 Per Annum benefits, London
- Events Producer - London based brand engagement agency - 3 month contract Bamboo Crowd £35000-£40000, London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media