Clemmow Hornby Inge poaches Bartle Bogle Hegarty duo
By James Hamilton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 September 2006 12:00AM
Clemmow Hornby Inge has poached the creative team Dave Masterman (left) and Ed Edwards from Bartle Bogle Hegarty. They will work as creative directors across an undisclosed number of accounts.
The move reunites them with Ewan Paterson, the CHI executive creative director and a former BBH creative director. The pair were behind the British Television Advertising Awards gold-prize winning Double Velvet "soft factory" ad, created while they were at Fallon, and the Lynx "click" campaign, which starred Ben Affleck, made in their two years at BBH. Paterson said: "There is no better team in London. They have a consistent ability to produce brilliant ideas. They bring a flawless pedigree from their time at BBH, Fallon and BMP DDB."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Head of Film Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Executive B2B Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Head of Digital Strategy Ball & Hoolahan £90,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Pitch Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, West Midlands
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film