The World: Hong Kong - Y&R beats three to Tiger Beer account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 September 2006 12:00AM
Asia Pacific Breweries has handed the creative account for its flagship Tiger Beer brand to Young & Rubicam.
The agency picked up the business following a four-way pitch against the brewer's roster agencies Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi Malaysia and BBDO Singapore, as well as non-roster agency, M&C Saatchi.
Along with devising the creative brief, which will drive all of Tiger's global communications, the company will also create a new brand for the beer in its different markets in the region.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views