The World: Hong Kong - Y&R beats three to Tiger Beer account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 September 2006 12:00AM
Asia Pacific Breweries has handed the creative account for its flagship Tiger Beer brand to Young & Rubicam.
The agency picked up the business following a four-way pitch against the brewer's roster agencies Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi Malaysia and BBDO Singapore, as well as non-roster agency, M&C Saatchi.
Along with devising the creative brief, which will drive all of Tiger's global communications, the company will also create a new brand for the beer in its different markets in the region.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition