Mover: Appointment at Lowe Worldwide
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 September 2006 12:00AM
Lowe Worldwide has appointed Richard Kelly as the global planning director for Unilever's Household Care and Oral Care brands.
Kelly joins from Euro RSCG, where he has been an executive planning director since 2004. Before this, he was an equity partner and the head of planning at Leith London. Kelly has also worked as a planning director for Nescafe and MasterCard at McCann Erickson London and in a senior planning role at TBWA\GGT on NatWest.
He said: "I'm delighted to be joining Lowe. Creatively excellent global campaigns are the toughest challenge. Lowe excels at this."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London