Mover: Appointment at Lowe Worldwide
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 September 2006 12:00AM
Lowe Worldwide has appointed Richard Kelly as the global planning director for Unilever's Household Care and Oral Care brands.
Kelly joins from Euro RSCG, where he has been an executive planning director since 2004. Before this, he was an equity partner and the head of planning at Leith London. Kelly has also worked as a planning director for Nescafe and MasterCard at McCann Erickson London and in a senior planning role at TBWA\GGT on NatWest.
He said: "I'm delighted to be joining Lowe. Creatively excellent global campaigns are the toughest challenge. Lowe excels at this."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%