DLKW under threat as Premier reviews
By by Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 October 2006 08:30AM
LONDON - Premier Foods has called a pitch for its £4m Batchelors Cup-a-Soup, Super Noodles and Super Noodles to Go advertising business. Both accounts are held by DLKW.
The review will see DLKW pitch against Clemmow Hornby Inge, another Premier roster agency. It follows Premier's July acquisition of Batchelors' previous owner, Campbell Soup UK & Ireland, for £460m.
CHI handles Premier brands including Loyd Grossman cooking sauces and the Hartley Jam brand.
In February, Premier Foods moved its £6m Branston product range, including Branston Pickle and Branston Beans, out of DLKW and into CHI without a pitch.
In September, the food giant moved Oxo, another brand it picked up from the Campbell Soup takeover, into Publicis, again without a pitch.
CHI, DLKW and Premier Foods were unavailable to comment.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Investment Executive PFJ £28000.00 - £30000 per annum, London
- MW - Senior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Crisis Management PR Specialist Network Marketing £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Senior Manager Digital Marketing EMEA Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, South East England