DLKW under threat as Premier reviews
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 October 2006 12:00AM
Premier Foods has called a pitch for its £4 million Batchelors Cup-a-Soup, Super Noodles and Super Noodles to Go advertising business. Both accounts are held by DLKW.
The review will see DLKW pitch against Clemmow Hornby Inge, another Premier roster agency. It follows Premier's July acquisition of Batchelors' previous owner, Campbell Soup UK & Ireland, for £460 million.
CHI handles Premier brands including Loyd Grossman cooking sauces and the Hartley Jam brand.
In February, Premier Foods moved its £6 million Branston product range, including Branston Pickle and Branston Beans, out of DLKW and into CHI without a pitch.
In September, the food giant moved Oxo, another brand it picked up from the Campbell Soup takeover, into Publicis, again without a pitch.
CHI, DLKW and Premier Foods were unavailable to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London