Mitsubishi Motors hands job to LMFM
By Kate Nicholson, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 October 2006 12:00AM
Mitsubishi Motors has appointed Lean Mean Fighting Machine to its digital advertising account after a pitch against a number of undisclosed agencies.
It is understood the agency is currently developing work for several major Mitsubishi car launches for 2007.
Emma Cox, the digital media controller at Mitsubishi Cars, oversaw the review. There is no incumbent agency on the account.
Mitsubishi already works with interactive agency Domino Systems, which won a three-way pitch to provide digital design and technical services to Mitsubishi Motors in the UK.
In May, Mitsubishi Colt took the unusual step of targeting female drivers by advertising the forthcoming launch of its CZC Cabriolet in hair salons. The Japanese car marque ran 60-second interactive ads on the i-vu channel on screens in about 150 upmarket salons.
The execution was by Golley Slater, which is still an incumbent on the business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Studio Manager - late shift Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Digital and integrated producer needed Digital Gurus £32000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Retail Marketing Manager - Sport Stopgap £45000 per annum, London
- Event Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + pro rata, London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Starcom MediaVest wins spice brand's multi-million euro account
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed