Mitsubishi Motors hands job to LMFM
By Kate Nicholson, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 October 2006 12:00AM
Mitsubishi Motors has appointed Lean Mean Fighting Machine to its digital advertising account after a pitch against a number of undisclosed agencies.
It is understood the agency is currently developing work for several major Mitsubishi car launches for 2007.
Emma Cox, the digital media controller at Mitsubishi Cars, oversaw the review. There is no incumbent agency on the account.
Mitsubishi already works with interactive agency Domino Systems, which won a three-way pitch to provide digital design and technical services to Mitsubishi Motors in the UK.
In May, Mitsubishi Colt took the unusual step of targeting female drivers by advertising the forthcoming launch of its CZC Cabriolet in hair salons. The Japanese car marque ran 60-second interactive ads on the i-vu channel on screens in about 150 upmarket salons.
The execution was by Golley Slater, which is still an incumbent on the business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior International Sales Executive Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + OTE, Bristol
- PR Senior Account Executive, B2B Tech, £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Head of Consumer & Shopper Insight FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70K-£85K + Car Allowance, Bonus, Benefits Package, North of London/Herts
- Senior Brand Manager OTC Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£60K + Car + Bonus, London