CHI leads race for Big Yellow Storage
By Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 October 2006 12:00AM
Clemmow Hornby Inge is the frontrunner to land the advertising account for the Big Yellow Self-Storage Company after a three-way pitch.
The agency is thought to have triumphed in a pitch against Doner Cardwell Hawkins, which has worked with the company in the past, and one unnamed agency.
The shops were briefed to come up with an above-the-line strategy for the storage company over the next three to five years.
The pitch was overseen by Rob Strachan, the company's marketing director, who joined earlier this year. CHI has ties to the company via its relationship with David Ross, Big Yellow's deputy chairman and the co-founder of The Carphone Warehouse, the agency's founding client.
Big Yellow's most recent high-profile activity was sponsorship idents, created by Adlab, around ITV's London's Hottest Properties in 2004.
Strachan said the process had not been concluded. Clemmow Hornby Inge was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London