Movers: Appointment at Bright
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 October 2006 12:00AM
Bright has strengthened its senior management with three appointments across its planning and account management teams.
David Brown joins as the planning director, with responsibility for group planning and data analysis, as well as working on new business. Brown joins from Wunderman Automotive, where he was the global business director, responsible for group business development and implementation of CRM strategies. He was previously the marketing director at Carlson Marketing.
In account management, Keira McMinn has joined as the group account director with responsibility across all the company's clients as well as new business. McMinn joins from Carlson Marketing Group, where she ran its Hyundai account. Her early career also included stints at Crazy Horse Brand Warriors and Cramm Francis Woolf. Louise Rathbone joins as an account director on Orange and Fidelity Investments. She joins from DHL Global Mail, where she was the marketing manager for the UK and Europe, working on strategic planning, integrated marketing and internal communications.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- HEAD OF ANALYTICS Harnham £100000 - £125000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Email Marketing Specialist:- Fashion,Retail,Campaign,Analytics Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 per annum, Birmingham
- Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Nottinghamshire