Diary: Turkey of the week - Tom Reddy Advertising/Iceland
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 October 2006 12:00AM
Noel Bussey is overcome by sympathetic embarrassment while struggling through the latest cringe-inducing offering for Iceland, from Tom Reddy Advertising, which stars the former Atomic Kitten Kerry Katona:
"I don't know how the agency found an actress who is worse than Katona, but it did. I feel embarrassed for both of them and have vowed never to set a foot in an Iceland again as a result. If the delivery driver in the ad knew what was waiting for him, he wouldn't even have bothered to stop. Awful!"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Designer become Unspecified, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign