Diary: Turkey of the week - Tom Reddy Advertising/Iceland
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 October 2006 12:00AM
Noel Bussey is overcome by sympathetic embarrassment while struggling through the latest cringe-inducing offering for Iceland, from Tom Reddy Advertising, which stars the former Atomic Kitten Kerry Katona:
"I don't know how the agency found an actress who is worse than Katona, but it did. I feel embarrassed for both of them and have vowed never to set a foot in an Iceland again as a result. If the delivery driver in the ad knew what was waiting for him, he wouldn't even have bothered to stop. Awful!"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Buying Manager, Asia Salt £75000 - £90000 per annum + relocation + benefits, China
- Junior Designer British Heart Foundation £24,000 p/a + 30 days holiday and excellent benefits, London NW1
- UK & I Marketing Manager Stopgap £28000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent BTL London Agency - £37k + benefits! Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £37k, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'