Publicis Dialog selected for Army recruitment drive
By by Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 November 2006 07:00AM
LONDON - The Army has appointed Publicis Dialog to handle the digital creative brief, and some TV duties, for its Headquarters Recruiting Group.
The agency picked up the business following a four-way pitch, managing by COI, against Tequila\, Agency.com and True Digital.
Dialog will be responsible for web-build duties on two accounts for HQRG, which handles all of the Army's specialist recruitment. These are for Camouflage, the Army's youth recruitment programme, aimed at 13- to 17-year-olds, and Army Jobs, its main recruiting body for non-infantry recruitment.
The Camouflage work will also involve a TV campaign that Dialog will create alongside its sister agency, Publicis.
Simon Marshall, the chief executive of Publicis Dialog, said: "I'm delighted that our capabilities have been recognised and that we can continue to partner Publicis in creating effective and engaging communications for the Army during one of its more challenging periods."
Mark Bainbridge, the marketing director of HQRG, said: "Camouflage is a programme of which we are immensely proud for its responsible attitude to engaging young people with the Army proposition."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Charismatic PR Account Executive Required! Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £17000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus & Benefits, Manchester
- Complience and Risk Manager BBC £34000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London