Movers: Chris Woodward, Julia Conroy, Chris Morey
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 November 2006 12:00AM
The integrated agency Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw has boosted staff numbers with a raft of hirings. Chris Woodward (right) joins as a senior account manager on the Virgin Holidays team.
He previously worked at WWAV Rapp Collins across a range of pharmaceutical clients including Pfizer, AztraZeneca and Allergan. In the marketing department, Julia Conroy joins as the marketing manager. She joins from Saatchi & Saatchi, where she worked on the Toyota and Ariel accounts. In her new role, she will work directly with Marc Nohr, the managing partner, on new-business development. Finally, Chris Morey joins as an account executive from Pepper SRM. He will work across clients such as Citroen, Samaritans and Channel 4 Learning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films