Movers: Chris Woodward, Julia Conroy, Chris Morey
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 November 2006 12:00AM
The integrated agency Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw has boosted staff numbers with a raft of hirings. Chris Woodward (right) joins as a senior account manager on the Virgin Holidays team.
He previously worked at WWAV Rapp Collins across a range of pharmaceutical clients including Pfizer, AztraZeneca and Allergan. In the marketing department, Julia Conroy joins as the marketing manager. She joins from Saatchi & Saatchi, where she worked on the Toyota and Ariel accounts. In her new role, she will work directly with Marc Nohr, the managing partner, on new-business development. Finally, Chris Morey joins as an account executive from Pepper SRM. He will work across clients such as Citroen, Samaritans and Channel 4 Learning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + good benefits, City of London
- Digital Senior Account Manager fishtank £38000 - £40000 per annum, Maidenhead
- Brand Strategist - Consumer Technology Aquent Competitive salary, Central London
- Digital Account Manager ADLIB £25000 - £35000 per annum, Reading
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity