Movers: Chris Woodward, Julia Conroy, Chris Morey
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 November 2006 12:00AM
The integrated agency Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw has boosted staff numbers with a raft of hirings. Chris Woodward (right) joins as a senior account manager on the Virgin Holidays team.
He previously worked at WWAV Rapp Collins across a range of pharmaceutical clients including Pfizer, AztraZeneca and Allergan. In the marketing department, Julia Conroy joins as the marketing manager. She joins from Saatchi & Saatchi, where she worked on the Toyota and Ariel accounts. In her new role, she will work directly with Marc Nohr, the managing partner, on new-business development. Finally, Chris Morey joins as an account executive from Pepper SRM. He will work across clients such as Citroen, Samaritans and Channel 4 Learning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account