Movers: Chris Woodward, Julia Conroy, Chris Morey
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 November 2006 12:00AM
The integrated agency Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw has boosted staff numbers with a raft of hirings. Chris Woodward (right) joins as a senior account manager on the Virgin Holidays team.
He previously worked at WWAV Rapp Collins across a range of pharmaceutical clients including Pfizer, AztraZeneca and Allergan. In the marketing department, Julia Conroy joins as the marketing manager. She joins from Saatchi & Saatchi, where she worked on the Toyota and Ariel accounts. In her new role, she will work directly with Marc Nohr, the managing partner, on new-business development. Finally, Chris Morey joins as an account executive from Pepper SRM. He will work across clients such as Citroen, Samaritans and Channel 4 Learning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London