Starcom retains £20m InBev Media planning and buying
By by Darren Davidson, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 November 2006 11:00AM
LONDON - InBev has retained Starcom on its £20m UK media business following a review of its buying and planning needs.
Devin Kelly, InBev's marketing director, said: "We have recently undertaken an evaluation of some of our key partners in the UK to ensure we have the right relationships to drive the business and brands forward.
"During this process Starcom came back to us with some great ideas and proposals. This accompanied by the fact that they really get our business and brands, has made our decision to extend our relationship quite easy."
Starcom already handles media duties for InBev in the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Ukraine, Russia, Italy and China.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Print Buyer - Print Purchasing - High Street Brand - £25-27k Salt £25000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Planner Buyer: £30k Ultimate Asset £28000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Programmatic Account Manager Norton Leigh £45,000, Central London