Starcom retains £20m InBev Media planning and buying
By by Darren Davidson, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 November 2006 11:00AM
LONDON - InBev has retained Starcom on its £20m UK media business following a review of its buying and planning needs.
Devin Kelly, InBev's marketing director, said: "We have recently undertaken an evaluation of some of our key partners in the UK to ensure we have the right relationships to drive the business and brands forward.
"During this process Starcom came back to us with some great ideas and proposals. This accompanied by the fact that they really get our business and brands, has made our decision to extend our relationship quite easy."
Starcom already handles media duties for InBev in the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Ukraine, Russia, Italy and China.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, City of London
- Mid-Weight Creative Designers / Graphic Designers Guru Careers £30k, Based in Brighton, East Sussex (BN1) - Commutable from Hove, Portslade, Worthing, Eastbourne.
- Account Manager - Public Sector campaigns Stopgap £24000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Cross-Media Account Manager - up to £40K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni