Euro RSCG extends Sanofi-Aventis link
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 November 2006 12:00AM
Euro RSCG Worldwide has extended its relationship with Sanofi-Aventis, the French pharmaceutical giant, without a pitch.
Neither Euro nor Sanofi-Aventis would confirm the size of the appointment, but a Euro RSCG source did reveal that it would make the pharmaceutical company the third largest global Euro client, measured on billings.
Euro RSCG Life, the network's medical and healthcare arm, will also be handling additional assignments for the range of thrombosis and diabetes drugs available from Sanofi-Aventis.
In addition, Euro RSCG C&O has won the drug company's corporate communications account, previously held by Publicis in Paris.
The Euro RSCG Worldwide chief executive, David Jones, said: "This has been a great year for the agency, and a wonderful way to end it."
Euro RSCG has handled a number of assignments for the company since its formation in 2004 after the takeover of Aventis by Sanofi-Synthelabo in a deal worth EUR52 billion.
Earlier in November, Euro RSCG Life unveiled changes to its management structure. Jim Metropoulos joined as the worldwide chief executive from WPP's healthcare division, Sudler & Hennessey.
His appointment followed the promotion of the former Euro RSCG Life chief executive, Ron Pantello, to the role of chairman.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account