The World: Paris - Barros heads European new business at Euro RSCG
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 November 2006 12:00AM
Euro RSCG has appointed Vanessa Barros (pictured) as the vice-president of business development for Europe.
As well as developing new business across the continent, she will also supervise the global Kraft account.
She began her career in 1995 at Saatchi & Saatchi Paris before moving to New York. In 1999, she joined McCann-Erickson in Central Asia as the managing director before moving to Euro RSCG in 2002.
Pierre Lecosse, the chairman and chief executive of Euro RSCG Europe, said: "Vanessa's expertise on local and international accounts, as well as her energy, are great assets."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London
- Senior Planner - Stunning Agency - Central London - to £65k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £65k, Central London
- Planner - Superb London Agency - to £55k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k + great benefits, W1
- Planner - Integrated Agency - Central London - c£50k + Fill Recruitment Ltd £50k +, Central London