The World: Paris - Barros heads European new business at Euro RSCG
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 November 2006 12:00AM
Euro RSCG has appointed Vanessa Barros (pictured) as the vice-president of business development for Europe.
As well as developing new business across the continent, she will also supervise the global Kraft account.
She began her career in 1995 at Saatchi & Saatchi Paris before moving to New York. In 1999, she joined McCann-Erickson in Central Asia as the managing director before moving to Euro RSCG in 2002.
Pierre Lecosse, the chairman and chief executive of Euro RSCG Europe, said: "Vanessa's expertise on local and international accounts, as well as her energy, are great assets."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager Lipton Fleming £28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Associate Director of Content Strategy - London £75,000 Adam Recruitment £75000 - £76000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Senior Research Executive Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart