The World: Paris - Barros heads European new business at Euro RSCG
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 November 2006 12:00AM
Euro RSCG has appointed Vanessa Barros (pictured) as the vice-president of business development for Europe.
As well as developing new business across the continent, she will also supervise the global Kraft account.
She began her career in 1995 at Saatchi & Saatchi Paris before moving to New York. In 1999, she joined McCann-Erickson in Central Asia as the managing director before moving to Euro RSCG in 2002.
Pierre Lecosse, the chairman and chief executive of Euro RSCG Europe, said: "Vanessa's expertise on local and international accounts, as well as her energy, are great assets."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + benefits, London
- Junior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £35K + benefits , Central London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! to £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Manager - International Ad agency £30-35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni