Editorial: Digital agencies spend big for new briefs
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 November 2006 12:00AM
Any new-business director will testify to the amount of hard work and money that gets ploughed into winning new accounts.
But the AAR's new study, showing the biggest ad agencies are investing £500,000 a year in chasing new business, is higher than most would expect, given the amount of new accounts up for grabs across the course of the year. Now, despite the seeming bonanza in digital new business, digital agencies are catching up with these levels of spend. The really interesting thing about the statistics, however, is that they show a growing maturation in the way digital agencies are now driving their businesses and marketing their own brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Director - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £60k, Leeds
- Assistant Brand Manager AF Selection £mid 20's, West Midlands
- Digital Senior Account Manager - top agency nr Chester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Chester
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England