Editorial: Digital agencies spend big for new briefs
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 November 2006 12:00AM
Any new-business director will testify to the amount of hard work and money that gets ploughed into winning new accounts.
But the AAR's new study, showing the biggest ad agencies are investing £500,000 a year in chasing new business, is higher than most would expect, given the amount of new accounts up for grabs across the course of the year. Now, despite the seeming bonanza in digital new business, digital agencies are catching up with these levels of spend. The really interesting thing about the statistics, however, is that they show a growing maturation in the way digital agencies are now driving their businesses and marketing their own brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films