Ex-Ogilvy directors in agency start-up
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 December 2006 12:00AM
Jane Cunningham and Philippa Roberts, two former senior executives at Ogilvy Advertising, are to launch a marketing company.
Pretty Little Head will be a specialist agency that advises businesses on the best way to target females and make the most of the marketing opportunities they present.
Its first client is the Conservative Party, which has sought its advice on how to attract female voters.
Cunningham and Roberts, who worked together at DDB before moving to Ogilvy to become its planning director and client services director respectively, have also released a book called Inside Her Pretty Little Head.
It outlines the idea behind the consultancy and aims to offer a new mode of thinking when attempting to develop a marketing strategy that appeals to women.
"A huge amount of work has been done on understanding gender difference that completely changes the way you think about how you communicate with women," Cunningham said. "Most of it has been languishing in the academic world instead of being put to use in the commercial world."
Pretty Little Head will open in January.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition