RMG hires Hipperson as UK chief
By Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 December 2006 12:00AM
RMG Connect has ended its three-month search for a UK chief executive with the appointment of Tim Hipperson.
Hipperson joins from DraftFCB, where he was the global director of relationship marketing. His responsibilities included creating a global strategy for Motorola.
Hipperson replaces Jonathan Harman, who quit to join Carlson Marketing in September, as the agency was plunged into chaos following a merger with sister WPP shop Sharpen Troughton Owens Response.
At the same time, Nellie Andersen, RMG's European Middle East and Africa chief executive, moved to OgilvyOne Worldwide. Linda Jackson, the head of OgilvyOne New York, was drafted in as her replacement.
Hipperson will be responsible for settling the agency down, as well as delivering a strategically focused, data-driven approach worldwide.
Jackson said: "Tim has the expertise we need to drive growth at RMG Connect. I'm delighted he has decided to join us at this time in RMG Connect's development."
Hipperson will take up his new role in February.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London