GCap reveals plans for agency launch
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 December 2006 12:00AM
GCap Media is launching an in-house creative agency, called Canvas, to work directly with advertisers.
Canvas, which will be headed by GCap's group creative director, David Couch, is the result of a merger between GCap's design, Sonics and audio-visual departments.
It has been designed to offer integrated solutions that work on radio, as well as off-air, online and across new technology. The Canvas team will be made up of writers, producers, art directors, designers, web developers and film-makers.
The launch will build on the work handled by the Sonics department, which was launched four years ago to help advertisers develop radio advertising alongside the use of sound in other media.
GCap hopes the launch will help it to further its relationships with both marketers and agencies. Couch said: "A few years ago we were pushing the envelope with clients, while explaining the psychology of sound. Now we're presenting fantastic audio supported by idea-driven animation to download to mobile phones."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Packaging Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer/ Creative Director Designate Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits, City of London
- Group Head of Design Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benifits, City of London
- Creative Operations Manager Guru Careers £27 - 32k, Based West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni