Modem swoops for DraftFCB creatives
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 December 2006 12:00AM
Modem Media has poached the digital creative team of Brendan Mannion and Svati Singh from DraftFCB.
The pair will join the agency as senior art director and senior copywriter, respectively.
Mannion has been at DraftFCB as an art director for five years, while Singh joined the agency 18 months ago, when the pair first teamed up.
During their time at DraftFCB, Mannion and Singh worked on clients including Stella Artois, Heineken, Twinings and General Motors.
At Modem, the pair will devote most of their time to the agency's GM business because of their experience of working on Saab and Vauxhall at their previous agency.
They will also work on Modem's Hewlett-Packard business, which it recently picked up from McCann Erickson after a competitive pitch.
The business is a European account and covers HP's Technology Solutions Group and the Personal Systems Group.
Mannion said: "I'm really excited about the move and especially looking forward to working with Chris Clarke (the executive creative director) - we'll be able to learn so much from him. The agency has a great client list and is winning a lot of business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films