Diary: Pick of the Year
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 December 2006 12:00AM
The eagerly awaited follow-up to Sony's "balls" exploded on to screens with an enormous amount of anticipation after scenes from the shoot were posted on YouTube, as well as being covered by the national press.
A few nay-sayers thought "paint" didn't match up to the hype, and that it wasn't a successful follow-up to "balls", but whether this was the case or not, "paint" was by far the best ad created this year and it deserves the accolade. The ad was written and art directed by Richard Flintham and Juan Cabral; it was directed by Jonathan Glazer through Academy Films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £250 per day, London
- Procurement Director - Promotions / POS / BTL - Global Role Fill Recruitment Ltd £70-£80k Basic + Superb Bonus Opportunities + Benefits, Central London
- Classified Sales Executive Lipton Fleming £20000.00 per annum + commission, London
- Agency Account Manager (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Senior Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + 30% bonus, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper