Movers: Appointment at Ogilvy Interactive
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 December 2006 12:00AM
Ogilvy Interactive, OgilvyOne's digital arm, has strengthened its online team with the appointment of a new creative team.
Art director Paul Campbell and writer Steve Bartlett join from Agency.com, where they worked on clients that included BT, British Airways, John Lewis and Ladbrokes. They have worked together for six years, including stints at Mother, Euro RSCG London and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. They will report to the Ogilvy Interactive executive creative director, Bo Hellberg.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Retail Display Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: + benefits, Lancashire
- Senior Communications Planning Manager PSD Group Up to £70,000 + Car, Bonus & Benefits, London
- Business Development Executive - Insight Agency Stonor Up to £26K basic + expected £10K , Home Counties - Bucks / Berks / Oxon
- Digital Project Manager Propel £35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London