Movers: Appointment at Arc London
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 December 2006 12:00AM
Arc London has made a number of appointments and promotions across its online and offline agencies as part of an expansion.
Tom Thirlwall joins as the client services director of its offline agency from Geoff Howell Marketing Communications. During his ten-year career, he has worked on clients such as Blockbuster, Sol Beer and Remy Cointreau. In his new role, Thirlwall will be responsible for accounts including MasterCard, Samsung and Fiat.
The agency has also bolstered its account handling with three new account executives. Andy Wise joins from Leo Burnett Europe, the Middle East and Africa. In his new role, he will work in Arc's Retail team, on its Post Office account. Ross Cameron joins from TC Communications and will be working on BT and McDonald's. Caroline Harrison joins the Diageo account team and will work on Guinness and Smirnoff Ice.
Arc Interactive has strengthened its digital creative team with three new appointments. Ian Kerrigan joins as a senior art director from Tequila\London, where he worked on clients including COI, PlayStation and Virgin Mobile. Martyn Gooding and Gary Roberts join as art directors.
Other digital appointments include Sophie Henderson, who joins as an interactive technical developer, and Luis Alfonso, who joins as a campaign co-ordinator.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Brand Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £47,000 - £57,000, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Hitchin
- Director of Brand & Marketing Communications Three £Excellent + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead
- European Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London