Movers: Appointment at EHS Brann
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 December 2006 12:00AM
Caroline Barker has joined the direct marketing agency EHS Brann as its head of new business.
In her new role, she will be responsible for co-ordinating the agency's new-business division. Barker replaces Hattie Whiting, who left in October. Barker joins from Harrison Troughton Wunderman, where she held an equivalent position. Her career has also included spells at Young & Rubicam, M&C Saatchi and Lowe.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- ONLINE MARKETING MANAGER - BSKYB B2B MARKETS Sky negotiable, Middlesex
- Digital Marketing Coordinator Barclay Meade £25000 per annum + Benefits, Surrey
- Sales Director - Content Business Ultimate Asset £60000 - £65000 per annum + fantastic commission, London
- Qualitative Research Manager - Boutique Agency Elizabeth Norman International £28000 - £45000 per annum, West London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push