Movers: Appointment at EHS Brann
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 December 2006 12:00AM
Caroline Barker has joined the direct marketing agency EHS Brann as its head of new business.
In her new role, she will be responsible for co-ordinating the agency's new-business division. Barker replaces Hattie Whiting, who left in October. Barker joins from Harrison Troughton Wunderman, where she held an equivalent position. Her career has also included spells at Young & Rubicam, M&C Saatchi and Lowe.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Affiliate Executive - Retail Client - Leading Global Media Agen Ultimate Asset £18000 - £20000 per annum, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London