Publicis loses £44m Asda account to Fallon
By by James Hamilton, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 10 January 2007 10:30AM
LONDON - Asda has awarded its entire £44m account to Fallon in a shock move that ends its 17-year relationship with Publicis.
The appointment follows the surprise pitch called in December by Rick Bendel, the new Asda group marketing director.
Bendel joined the supermarket giant from Publicis, where he was chief operating officer, in October 2006. He was originally brought in to lead the account in the early 90s.
For the full story and inside track, see Campaign tomorrow.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London