Mover: Appointment at Good Technology
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 January 2007 12:00AM
The digital creative agency Good Technology has made a number of appointments and promotions across its creative and account departments.
In the creative department, Chris Baylis joins as the associate creative director from Agency.com. Stephen O'Conner has also been appointed to the creative team as a designer. He joins from N1 Creative, where he held a similar role. The agency has also strengthened its account management team with the appointment of two new account directors. Morgan Brokaw joins as an account director from Lowe Worldwide. Her career also includes stints at OgilvyOne and BBDO Interactive. Natalie Carne also joins the accounts team as a group account director across the recently acquired Aviva account. Finally, in client services, Michelle Lonsdale has been promoted to the position of client services director and board member. She previously held the role of group account director on Audi. She'll be working across the entire client portfolio.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency