Mover: Appointment at Good Technology
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 January 2007 12:00AM
The digital creative agency Good Technology has made a number of appointments and promotions across its creative and account departments.
In the creative department, Chris Baylis joins as the associate creative director from Agency.com. Stephen O'Conner has also been appointed to the creative team as a designer. He joins from N1 Creative, where he held a similar role. The agency has also strengthened its account management team with the appointment of two new account directors. Morgan Brokaw joins as an account director from Lowe Worldwide. Her career also includes stints at OgilvyOne and BBDO Interactive. Natalie Carne also joins the accounts team as a group account director across the recently acquired Aviva account. Finally, in client services, Michelle Lonsdale has been promoted to the position of client services director and board member. She previously held the role of group account director on Audi. She'll be working across the entire client portfolio.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool