Mover: Appointment at Good Technology
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 January 2007 12:00AM
The digital creative agency Good Technology has made a number of appointments and promotions across its creative and account departments.
In the creative department, Chris Baylis joins as the associate creative director from Agency.com. Stephen O'Conner has also been appointed to the creative team as a designer. He joins from N1 Creative, where he held a similar role. The agency has also strengthened its account management team with the appointment of two new account directors. Morgan Brokaw joins as an account director from Lowe Worldwide. Her career also includes stints at OgilvyOne and BBDO Interactive. Natalie Carne also joins the accounts team as a group account director across the recently acquired Aviva account. Finally, in client services, Michelle Lonsdale has been promoted to the position of client services director and board member. She previously held the role of group account director on Audi. She'll be working across the entire client portfolio.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Executive - Get creative with your Corporate PR Major Players £20000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Ecommerce Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 - £32000 per annum, Berkshire
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Store Design Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London