BHF seeks agency for 'get active' campaign
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 January 2007 12:00AM
The British Heart Foundation is looking for an agency to produce its spring 2007 advertising campaign, which will target the "grey" market.
It has called a pitch, which is being handled by the AAR. The charity needs to have an agency in place in time to have work ready for April.
David Barker, the head of communications at the BHF, explained: "The advertising will be targeted at the over-50s, and will aim to get them thinking about being more active in their old age."
The BHF has no retained agency, and instead prefers to call a pitch for each advertising brief.
The charity provides the largest sum of funding towards heart research in the UK, and plays a fundamental role in educating the public about various methods of preventing heart disease.
- Comment, page 40.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Temporary Senior Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £10.00 - £12.00 per hour, Nottinghamshire
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + plus fantastic benefits, Cambridgeshire
- CRM Manager Brand Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, Maidenhead
- Account Executive Source £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive (Search Marketing) Brand Recruitment £27000 per annum + benefits, Bury St. Edmunds
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film