BHF seeks agency for 'get active' campaign
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 January 2007 12:00AM
The British Heart Foundation is looking for an agency to produce its spring 2007 advertising campaign, which will target the "grey" market.
It has called a pitch, which is being handled by the AAR. The charity needs to have an agency in place in time to have work ready for April.
David Barker, the head of communications at the BHF, explained: "The advertising will be targeted at the over-50s, and will aim to get them thinking about being more active in their old age."
The BHF has no retained agency, and instead prefers to call a pitch for each advertising brief.
The charity provides the largest sum of funding towards heart research in the UK, and plays a fundamental role in educating the public about various methods of preventing heart disease.
- Comment, page 40.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Your next role selling to media agencies! Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Planner The Great & The Good Up to £100k , West End
- International Marketing & Sales Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Top 10 Agency - Central London - c£48k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd c£48k+, Central London