The World: San Francisco - Omnicom looks at Chuck McBride start-up
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 January 2007 12:00AM
Omnicom is negotiating for a stake in a breakaway planned by Chuck McBride, the North American executive creative director at TBWA/Chiat/Day, and three other top creatives.
McBride was a key player in the development of the famous "got milk?" campaign while at Goodby Silverstein. He also worked on Levi's at FCB and Nike at Wieden & Kennedy.
Hal Curtis, McBride's former creative partner on Nike at W&K, is also a partner in the enterprise. The agency is expected to focus heavily on branded entertainment and interactive.
Robert LePlae, the president of TBWA\North America, said McBride had not left the agency but declined to comment on the negotiations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager -(10 Month FTC) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition