The World: San Francisco - Omnicom looks at Chuck McBride start-up
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 January 2007 12:00AM
Omnicom is negotiating for a stake in a breakaway planned by Chuck McBride, the North American executive creative director at TBWA/Chiat/Day, and three other top creatives.
McBride was a key player in the development of the famous "got milk?" campaign while at Goodby Silverstein. He also worked on Levi's at FCB and Nike at Wieden & Kennedy.
Hal Curtis, McBride's former creative partner on Nike at W&K, is also a partner in the enterprise. The agency is expected to focus heavily on branded entertainment and interactive.
Robert LePlae, the president of TBWA\North America, said McBride had not left the agency but declined to comment on the negotiations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films