The World: San Francisco - Omnicom looks at Chuck McBride start-up
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 January 2007 12:00AM
Omnicom is negotiating for a stake in a breakaway planned by Chuck McBride, the North American executive creative director at TBWA/Chiat/Day, and three other top creatives.
McBride was a key player in the development of the famous "got milk?" campaign while at Goodby Silverstein. He also worked on Levi's at FCB and Nike at Wieden & Kennedy.
Hal Curtis, McBride's former creative partner on Nike at W&K, is also a partner in the enterprise. The agency is expected to focus heavily on branded entertainment and interactive.
Robert LePlae, the president of TBWA\North America, said McBride had not left the agency but declined to comment on the negotiations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London