Hotline: Learning and Skills Council chooses agencies
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 February 2007 12:00AM
The Learning and Skills Council has put work from the teams of Leo Burnett and Hill & Knowlton, and DDB London and Fishburn Hedges into research. M&C Saatchi and Cohn & Wolfe, and Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy and Brown Communications have both been knocked out of the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- CRM Analyst EMR £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Opportunity to join the Blue Skies Creative Team Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Category and Brand Manager EMR £65000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Designer 4 Innovative Charity Zebra People £22000 - £28000 per annum, City of London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'