The World: Berlin - Lowe deal to extend Scholz & Friends' presence
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 March 2007 12:00AM
Scholz & Friends, Europe's largest independent agency network, is to form a global alliance with Lowe Worldwide.
Under the deal, the Interpublic-owned Lowe will take over representation of Scholz in all international markets where it currently has no presence. Co-operation will focus mainly on Asia, as well as North and South America, and will give Scholz a presence in more than 180 countries.
Steve Gatfield, the Lowe Worldwide chief executive, said: "The new partnership is rich with opportunity and will create a powerful alliance that is well placed to meet client demands in the emerging communications landscape."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive Stopgap £24000 - £25000 per annum, South East England
- POS Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 - £28000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Marketing & Communications Manager Stopgap £32000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel