The World: Berlin - Lowe deal to extend Scholz & Friends' presence
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 March 2007 12:00AM
Scholz & Friends, Europe's largest independent agency network, is to form a global alliance with Lowe Worldwide.
Under the deal, the Interpublic-owned Lowe will take over representation of Scholz in all international markets where it currently has no presence. Co-operation will focus mainly on Asia, as well as North and South America, and will give Scholz a presence in more than 180 countries.
Steve Gatfield, the Lowe Worldwide chief executive, said: "The new partnership is rich with opportunity and will create a powerful alliance that is well placed to meet client demands in the emerging communications landscape."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR Senior Account Manager, Consumer/Trade Drinks Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PR Co-ordinator Stopgap £21000 per annum, City of London
- Technical Account Manager, top DSP Ultimate Asset £40000 - £45000 per annum + +20%, London
- Retail Account Manager and Senior Account Manager air recruitment Up to £35K dependent on experience, Central London